BCN 0.00% 2.6¢ beacon minerals limited

@wassa - I am a small and new investor in BCN. - I cannot truly...

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    @wassa - I am a small and new investor in BCN. - I cannot truly say why I invested in a company which has sat on a low s.p. for so long, but is actually producing. There is a mystery here - and I am into mysteries and am prepared to have a small amount of money just sitting here to perhaps walk the yellow brick road - not to a wizard's abode, but to a comfortable profit.
    Also: everyone here seems to know a lot about mining - always a good sign - at the very least I will - finally - become a full bottle on the actual processes involved and not just watch bookkeeping fireworks as seem to happen in so many of the 'minor miners' here in W.A. - everyone on the board of this company is actually a miner with hands-on experience and involvement.
    What I find amusing and heart-warming at the same time is the discovery that almost every investor who writes on here, is a full bottle on 'what management should do' - etc. I am learning along with them - maybe we can all go 'out there' find some dirt and start a mine - i am sure the collective know-how will be useful. smile.pngrolleyes.png
    Altogether; a nice bunch though, everyone is also prepared to give management their appreciation.
    Go well
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.