AYT 20.0% 0.4¢ austin metals limited

I though this announcement was pretty interesting. Looked like...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

I though this announcement was pretty interesting. Looked like at last they were doing something. However I decided to do some research on it and have decided it is not so flash. The way I understand it the rocks that have gold and copper are a certain age. They are Ordovician which is a period from 488 to 443 million years. You can go into Minview and see this. These are the ones that are olive green on the map and begin with O in the letter coding. These are apparently volcanic and intrusive rocks. The blues and purples on the map are younger rocks of Silurian and Devonian age which are mostly limestone and terrestrial sediments. No intrusions there? And probably no gold and copper? If you look at the area of ELA 5852 hardly any of the rocks inside it are Ordovician. Some in North East and South East. So the statement that “ in part contains the same rocks that host Cadia Ridgeway etc" is true but the area of Ordovician rock inside the ELA is miniscule. The rocks shown in yellow or lime greenish and starting with Q are very young sediments, mostly very recent alluvium.

Also there seems to be some incorrect labelling in their diagram as to who owns what. Copper Hill is owned 100% by GCR not Godolphin and is probably the biggest undeveloped copper gold resource in NSW. Pity they are suspended. Diagram also labels the ELA as an EL which is a bit misleading. Fact of the matter is we are talking about an ELA which is not even granted yet. So no one owns anything yet. Not only that, we are just talking about an option here.

A great case of nearology. Mostly moose pasture perhaps.

Also note no Competent Person Statement. Can only assume it’s because there isn’t one.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2037/2037778-60cc0534c9e18dc50c65668b94239241.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.297M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $19.66K 4.491M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7593508 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.