MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Stranger things....1. What is Jason's actual role with MCT now...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Stranger things....

1. What is Jason's actual role with MCT now that he has been appointed as an MD elsewhere? Has he transitioned to a purely NED role with us, in which case who is providing day-to-day technical oversight and direction? And what does that mean for his remuneration? Presumably it should be adjusted accordingly.
    2. Is Jason effectively on his way out of the building, pending a further rearranging of the deckchairs? If so, why is Jason following Mat to the exit?
    3. Lithium? Ah yes, well let's just add that to the list. Yes, it's hot. So too was Gold in 2020. But if we don't have a full-time Geo equivalent, who is going to actually do the work on this? Surely there's plenty of technical work that needs to be done if we're to unlock any value from it. Shuffling board papers isn't going to enrich any of us.
    4. Where does this leave our gold aspirations? We've been told there's much to be optimistic about, but who is going to be driving this forward and how, given the relationship with NME has turned to dust? Have we now given up because we're feeling pessimistic about the quality of tenements or protracted legal disputes?
    4. What is Justin actually overseeing now? He has a commercial rather than geological background, and we have a Company secretary. That's fine, but is his role now officially chief legal officer? Am I concerned about this becoming a lifestyle company? Absolutely. Perhaps NME has inspired them. I'd like to be proven wrong.

This stock obviously requires a fair dose of optimism, but I'm not sure how we're feasibly going to get back on track if we set fire to everything and continually change tack to pursue the hottest metal du jour each time things get hard. I'm struggling to figure out what is going on. The market doesn't like smoke and mirrors so we need a lot more clarity if we want to see positive momentum in the share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 116030649 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 29863575 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.