ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Very frustrating mcappa and I reckon a few months will change your sentiment, I know you are well loaded, but I'm not and have made it pretty clear that my take is that if you are satisfied and confident with company's actual position then this market scenario is an opportunity that is extraordinary in what it presents and what is relevant down the track.
    Gotta admit I'm BIG on the preliminary pressure numbers that have been reported and all the other data and I'm prepared to back in a positive primary BIG flow test.
    To me this early data regarding ED1 is top shelf and at this stage is not having any real effect on our SP that is because of all the other company distractions that are at play.
    Now we can be suspect or we can be positively active, our choice and yes there maybe other agendas in the offering, hope so more attention, better the shareprice and it does seem to me that lets say 1st Nov or even 1st October our SP will be far more advanced than where we sit now.
    Everyone has their own decisions to make and it ain't easy, But when I do my numbers with MC valuations for this company it is not in line with current market price and we all know why that is.
    Probably getting a bit pumpy here but I just cant help it, I think it is opportunity city right now and I dont mind posting my opinion hope you all dont mind either.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.