SGQ 3.85% 2.5¢ st george mining limited

Greetings Trapper,You are so correct, this has become a real...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Greetings Trapper,
    You are so correct, this has become a real disappointment from 3 years ago when we were discussing SGQ's potential over lunch, I still believe Mt. Alexander should continue to be explored very hard in the field to identify a resource, they should expend 90% of available funds on proving the Ni/Cu resources. It is very early days for Paterson to prove anything of significance. Working out the thickness of the overburden and identifying basement lithologies does not elucidate drilling targets. By all means, spend enough money to meet the expenditure commitment imposed on the two tenements at Paterson; but maintain the focus on Mt. Alexander. Get a deal done with a decent drilling company to get some rigs in there and test these so-called "compelling" peripheral anomalies that the DHEM surveys identified and which the company has been banging about for the last two years but hasn't yet tested any of them. Irrespective of Covid, lesser junior companies managed to procure rigs. The company has four months of field time for 2021, real drilling results of identified targets will restore shareholders' credibility. Jumping from project to project and waiting for results from CANADA, will not cut it. the company still needs to identify a resource with significant raw tonnages quickly; that will propel it to the next tier towards development.

As for today's report Trapper, in my opinion, it was really senseless and lacking purpose.

I trust you are well,
    Cheers and take care until next time,

Helmenesh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $26.58K 1.023M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1238715 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.