FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Your 100% correct we did get a rushed Ann after a long wait...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Your 100% correct we did get a rushed Ann after a long wait which has resulted in another drop in SP and shareholder value. After 7 weeks this needed to be a knockout blow. I have said it before BGS under both the old and new management we have no idea how to sell our story and build momentum. While the new guys have certainly got the other aspects of the business running well. They still need to work on creating SP value. This was something that the new BOD promised when taking the rains. I’m sorry to say they have so far failed in this aspect.

Based on today’s Ann I can see several updates that could have been put out in 5 minutes to keep the momentum over the last 7 weeks. The fact the airborne survey begun weeks ago being a no brainer. If only to keep people watching us. As it is the market has lost interest and moved on. Look at the miserable 300k odd shares on the buy side.

All of this is so frustrating as we have a works class resource will the most undervalued market cap on the asx. We should be miles ahead of we’re we are. Oh well after 6 years I guess I should be used to this with BGS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.