FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Highly Successful Drilling Results continue at Goulamina, page-63

1. 5,645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2210
    The only thing I am unhappy about apart from the SP is the fact management have no skin in the game.. id feel better if Greg and team were financially feeling our collective pain as we feel from 70c to 50c.

I am 100% against the gift of shares as a KPI.. just give them cash and if they like there own work and there own companies potential they can buy.. too often these gifted stocks find there way back to market and more often than not actually contribute to a weaker share price in the junior stock arena.

I think BGS team (if true) have the record for longest run of "cant buy on market due to confidentiality of negotiations.. I mean fair suck of the sav, 9 months later? Time to put skin in the game for mine.. how lower entry can they hope for.

RE: Mega seller -- sure but why is no-one with giant pockets and half a brain buying in at these "Eric's discount emporium" low low prices.

I have never sold a BGS stock, purchased more yesterday -- I sell when im well up and continue to accumulate undervalued stocks.. when I look around the lithium space I see mainly stocks I consider to be overvalued and I see BGS and I cant help but jump at the opportunity.. it really is a gift horse starring at me.

This is just my 3rd year in the stock market game but I am really loving the way the market gets it so wrong.. I never though there would be such a spectrum 0f (mis)understanding in what is a nuts and bolts stocks
    Last edited by 1for1: 15/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.