TEX 0.00% 8.0¢ target energy limited

Ann: Highway 71 Completion Update , page-5

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Freefall?
    Care to elaborate with more than one line? lol, classic ramp commentary.

Whatever...

I had a chat with the a contact at company tonight just as the announcment was being made...and i went through it for clarity regarding our next drill/project.
    It all good and anyone can call the company for their own appreciation - i would prefer not to quote anyone on the information we discussed. Again, its all good.

Anyway, onto other things....the correction has already occurred, if you look at the charts and compare the actual price over the calendar year - and note the revenue that is/was being generated and the achievements we had under our belt at those prices. Kepe it relative and you will appreciate more than ramp commentary.
    Our money in and our value are plain to see and i'd say the price will stay steady within its current trading range.

And interestingly, the price we are at now is about as fair a price as it needs to go to and it did so in advance of this announcement thankfully. (leakage)

Given our current production, (if you do make calculations yourself?) we are worth just a tad more than we are now.
    Base your calculations on the very few amount of shares that are on issue ;-).
    That cant really be argued with, its a generally figure position to be taking off from.

A few will get out tomorrow so they can daytrade elsewhere, but the next 9m pay zone, Beyt1 and some of the other operation we are involved in, all create our shares value.
    Not just one wells results!

Im not concerned in sugar coating this anouncement by any means, but just take a look at our price before we even drilled and fracced the latest well and you will find that our value was already there at a price above this.

I suggest investors revisit the website and the interview of late last year on SKY Business for other facts and to restore confidence. As shareholders i think you will be content with these details.
    The more than $2mill that we have in the bank puts us in very good stead to complete the next couple of projects without needing to raise any cash whatsoever.
    We may have money left over for advancing an extra project even...

Industry-wise don't forget the price of gas and oil are moving well, the dollar is steady and by my calculations, our gas projects are economical even if the gas price went as low as $3.

Its essentially a good company to be invested in without any dark clouds hanging over it.

And after some research I am willing to bet that our next easy pay zone will contain condensate and not gas ;-)
    Do that research for yourself though, don't take it from me, im just sharing my sentiment.

Cheers

L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.