ARL 1.09% 45.5¢ ardea resources limited

Ann: Highway Nickel Deposit - Mineral Resource Estimate, page-5

1. 4,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 923
    To your post- very much agree.

Lower than normal costs thanks to being able to use our own material as neutraliser while that material itself has nickel etc? That’s really good.

Normally? Pay someone else to provide neutraliser without much, if any, benefit of recoverable minerals ( nickel etc in this case ), in it.
    Now, at least in part? A cost becomes a value add.

In the very most basic terms a minus just became a plus.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3273/3273205-acf4b72c4f7ef1a0bc760f8ef5536d71.jpg

The highlighted portion of page 2 above:

’The unusually high nickel content of 0.68% Ni in the 23 million tonnes of carbonate-rich saprock is expected to result in a significant increase in total nickel metal output relative to the average grade of the plant feed. The present process design assumes externally-sourced limestone neutraliser, which would have been trucked in from the Rawlinna, over 400km away. The alternative, which is to use in-pit neutraliser, is expected to improve the KNP resource utilisation, as well as reduce the carbon emissions from consumable transport and also reduce operating costs.’

I like it.

Cheers to all the new names that clicked on my last post to let me know you’re here. With most of us major shareholders ( retail ), being based in Oz, if anyone from Europe, the US or Asia able to share something relating to Ardea in particular or your government’s/national industry’s EV related plans please share it.

If it’s relevant to an announcement we can post it in that thread or we can always use the ‘pertinent articles’ thread. Cheers in advance as no one person can find all the interesting things the world is saying- some things never make it though the media chain, especially when originally produced in a language other than English.

Ardea really is keeping busy & it is paying off nicely as we head toward another shareholder reward- the proposed KAL IPO later this year of which ARL shareholders will receive shares in at no extra cost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.