HIL 0.00% 2.3¢ hills limited

Ann: HIL Market Update, page-12

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Just an addendum to my previous post. Maybe the releases started in September 2016 or maybe marginally prior. Take particular notice around the fact that Executives had been appointed and all seemed in readiness. Take particular note also of the promise of significant benefits to be had by year end to HIL shareholders. These promises caused me to hold my holding which was substantial. At the time I was $100k up and ready to sell. When the crash came, without any warning, in I believe a post dated on or about 3 January 2017, I lost significantly. So pardon me if I don't believe a word of their future outlooks. HIL have been promising a return to profit for years I held them for about five. Their revenue has continually dropped and assets have been sold to help ease the pain. No assets of any note left to sell now. So where to from here, all I can say I am glad I am out because I would not be holding my breath for any significant change in performance or culture, or treatment of shareholders. It's been a train wreck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.