HGO 7.41% 5.8¢ hillgrove resources limited

I wonder given the overall size of potential resources, in a few...

1. 2,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    I wonder given the overall size of potential resources, in a few years Hillgrove will become Aust's Premier Copper company?

Looks like production will start in about one years time and copper prices will sneak upwards as electric cars, motors ect need more and more copper. ESPECIALLY if they can solve the storage issues, even i would consider a EV at that point- still love my old greasers though!   
    So we will have good REV to help get the other sites developed and all together, operations will me massive.  Gold prices will normally tick up too and looks like some of the testing has shown good gold potential and ok copper so will have to see whats viable there.

That Hydro resource we hung onto should gain in value as electricity becomes more expensive so thats there to maybe provide some power on site and sell the rest?  Should we be starting that up now as its just sitting there not making any money?  We would need to farm in a partner?  but better than idle.

At some point the investment sites should start to look at Hillgrove and recommend and then the interest and corporate money rolls in and as with the big open pit, this time, its going to be many orders of magnitude bigger and $1-$5 valuation with low registry to make the shares quite sort after..

IMO- but the future looks very bright for copper and HGO..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $121.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $181.9K 3.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 837996 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.