LRV 14.3% 44.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Hillgrove Gold-Antimony Project Pre-Feasibility Study, page-225

1. 8,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1167
    i have a bit of think regarding your opinion on a potential selling of the project to a big miner.

Today i was kind of wondering why they have decided to take so long to get the mine back into operation, as it sits today, i don't see any reason for the mine to be sitting idle, it could be in production with the flick of a switch, the $70m they require isnt exactly gonna be a hard get, but raising at this level would mean too much dilution for the stakeholders which clearly they do not want,

So your mention of selling the project makes more sense, as CEO states, most of the gear is already onsite wrapped in plastic ready to upgrade the plant, so i reckon you are right, these guys have changed plan after hitting those massive grades downdip, increase the resource into the multi millions ounce tier1 asset and hand it over to the likes of Glencore, one thing is for sure, RVR nor LRV nor the stakeholders new those massive grades were downdip and likely going to keep increasing, so instead of upgrading and getting into production ( which could be done easily within 6 months ) they have decided to drill out and table a Tier1 asset like you said and pass it on.. stakeholders happy with everyone now loaded in the register.

how much is a 3m ounce plus antimony resource worth with infrastructure in place and already developed ready for extraction??

$1b high end $600m easy ??

All the cost of drilling a few more holes and no dilution, maybe why Wogens funds are still on the sideline.

just a thought

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.055(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $136.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 46.0¢ 39.0¢ $3.964M 9.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 113972 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.