LRV 7.14% 15.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Hillgrove Gold-Antimony Project Pre-Feasibility Study, page-227

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    @Dumaguete22, as much as I would ordinarily scoff at an idle off the cuff 1b estimate, I do feel like that is a possibility.

As per the radio interview with Matt Birney linked earlier, LRV is what 580-ish million NPV pre expenses at spot prices? It depends what the spot market does I guess. We sure do have the market in LRV's favour at present.

Watch and see if China restricts export of Antimony to the west like they did with Gallium and Germanium. It was roughly a year ago from memory that they restricted them, Gallium up around 40% and Germanium about 25% since then. (Rough numbers guestimated from a 12m price chart.)

Actually, it got me thinking as I was writing this up. I hit the Shanghai metals website up to get a look at what spot price currently is.
    55% Snibnite concentrate is going for about 19.6k USD/t, so about 29.8k AUD/t. Lands us somewhere in between the 'base case' and 'spot case' in the PFS. Would only take a 16-17% increase in spot pricing to hit the 'spot case' presented in the PFS.

Worth a mention that Gold is currently sitting at $2471USD/oz so that's higher than both the 'base case' and 'spot case' also.

Agree that funding production with share issue would dilute the hell out of us, I'm sure that Glencore, Newmont etc are watching developments closely. What about a JV with one of the giants through to production? That's a nice thought...

Considering the potential money printing operation here I think a bigger player would be mad to not stump up some of their loose change to get the ball rolling for us and get a piece of the (substantial) pie.

@eastwest101 If these geniuses took some sampling from my body they would find an elevated presence of lead too vs the average human population, that comes from 14 years exposure to exhaust fumes, soldering fumes and chemical exposure from working in the automotive industry...and they would probably be surprised by the fact. You don't need a uni education to work out that there's a higher background presence of a substance in a district renowned for producing that substance, but I guess it makes for a good shock news headline hey. I guess a uni degree doesn't necessarily teach you commonsense afterall...
    I bet if you asked the average university student what Mt Isa is famous for there'd be a surprising number who had no idea.

GLTAH. I'm patently awaiting the next SXG-like drill intercept...
    OP.
    Last edited by Animinimoso: Yesterday, 18:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $46.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $389.4K 2.592M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 260000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 271087 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.