LRV 8.33% 33.0¢ larvotto resources limited

Ann: Hillgrove Gold-Antimony Project Pre-Feasibility Study, page-636

1. 1,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2831
    As someone who worked in risk management for 20 plus years let me have a crack at answering your 'fear mongering' post.

you highlight weather events, politic events and strikes as risks to lrv production

let's go in reverse order:

strikes: Lvr is operating in a mature labour force arena where indistrial relations are mature, defined, known. strikes are not a material risk worth considering. Labour options are more plentiful than typical mining given the mine location . . Not FIFO.

political events: while there has been some political uncertainty created by the decision around the 'orange' mine lrv is operaring in a very different space. 1. It is an established working mine of many decades so we are not creating anything radically new 2. Antimonony classification and focus from both US and Aust governments especially this last mth and ongoing will if anything totally smooth the process and fast track the development and even likely result in govt funding. Summary . . The political environment is actually hugely positive for lrv versus being a risk.

weather events: to mention this you are really scrapping the bottom of an empty barrel. The area where the mine is located has a stable weather environment with minimal risk to minor disruptive events. For a mine to consider this risk it would realistically need to be in a huricane zone or up the end of some minor road in say PNG where the road and bridges could be taken out by flooding or land slides. Any 'disruption' by a major weather event at hillgrove might impact mining for maybe a day or two . . . Or a week at most.

if there are any other risks you forsee throw them on the table and we can review and discuss but for these three i do not see any concerns with them inpacting lrv production and if anything the political risk is actually likely to speed up and ramp up production amd the labour risks and weather risks of lrv versus other antimony mines in the pipeline globally is a huge positive for lrv.

so for me . . I feel comfortable they will hit their PFS numbers . . And even most likely exceed them and as others have shown this equates to hundreds of millions in revenue per annum and annual profile far greater than our current market cap. That is an amazing investment opportunity imo!!
    Last edited by Harmattom: Today, 08:43

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
-0.030(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $102.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.0¢ $1.132M 3.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 184125 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.