ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    I was worried about some environmental activism here.
    In regards to Antimony levels in the water...They appear to be measuring it at Bellbrook of all places...
    That entire area around Bellbrook is a historic Antimony mining district so obviously it lends itself to having higher concentration of Antimony in soils and water, a somewhat biased sample location IMO. I guess that the historical operations were well before modern monitoring and test equipment so there is a probable chance its a higher level than other water sources in Australia.

I am an investor in Summit minerals, took a stake back when they acquired the EL for 'Windfall', which encompassed the Mungay Creek, Tarooka and Pinnacles clusters of Antimony deposits. Mining operations haven't occurred here for 50 years or so. When I was doing my DD on this I came across a set of reports on the Antimony concentrations in local waterways. If I can find them on my PC i'll post them up.

It will be difficult trying to convince these concerned individuals that it isn't 1950 anymore and that there is standards and practices in place now that aim to minimize environmental impacts...of which LRV will have to be conscious of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.040(11.0%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 42.0¢ 36.0¢ $1.988M 4.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 216274 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 24901 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.