RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I feel for all still holding, but the writing was on the wall...

1. 533 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283

I feel for all still holding, but the writing was on the wall with the royalties ball up, the BOD not updating and then Hillgrove going into C& M.

If shareholders get anything out of this it's a bonus, I hope they/you do. But as Galiger mentions, it might be best to throw in bottom draw and forget about it for a long, long time...i have with one of my stocks, ironically it went down the exact same path as RVR. Horrendous BOD who thought about their pockets way, way more than the shareholders who in theory have been paying their wages.

And for all the guys going on about Hillgrove, forget it!!!

Mel should of sold it when he could, if he could. As that is one big money pit that in my theory has sucked the cash and life out of RVR. Hillgrove should of been the savior not the demise.

Liontown approvals are still waiting, what have the BOD done about this...nothing. Sat on hands by the look of it and used it as an excuse for the demise too.

Anyhow, best of luck guys, as a holder for a few years ill be following out of interest see what goes on from here. Hopefully for all a rabbit out the hat maybe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.