RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

I agree @speculator101 on the small u/g operation ... the best...

1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1468
    I agree @speculator101 on the small u/g operation ... the best time would of been in conjunction with the Bakers Creek milling to have a small team bogging out those remnant draw points

20 samples from draw points on 1700 and 1650 Levels returned weighted average grade of 5.7 g/t Au, 1.8 g/t Ag and 0.5% Sb

and blowing the existing developed stopes they reported ... that way your not under pressure to maintain production to match the mill throughput ... a steady low cost operation with existing equipment. When you have enough material just do a campaign to mill it.

The next problem I see is the low cashflow this qtr in addition to the Hillgrove wind up costs, the mining rates at Far West qtr 2 and then the potential those 3 levels at Far West not coming back into the mine plan shortening LoM, if they do they certainly will come at a higher cost to get back in there.

They don’t have the financial capacity to fully develop Hillgrove so a partner or sale is probably the most appropriate way forward ... that previously rumoured $30m offer would look good now in the bank account.

Wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by wassa: 07/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.