HGO 0.00% 6.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi Curious one,Getting back to the ConferenceI can't see us...

1. VYR
    4,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2903
    Hi Curious one,

Getting back to the Conference

I can't see us getting a formal announcement about profitability until the DFS is released . I'd like to think a general discussion like the Nick Limb interview could be organised that focuses on the targeted 5 yr+ mine plan that has been announced and throws some light on the possibilities for plant throughput, resource grades and ball park EBITDA at current prices to put all that into perspective for investors, together with discussion about the emerging method of funding the mine development Cap Ex .

A track record of discussing value issues informally has already been established in the web site video where Lachlan mentions that the Infrastructure has a replacement value of circa $200m. That certainly shines a light on the fact that this this stock is cheap.

We have seen many presentations, that don't focus on spelling out the earnings potential, fall on deaf ears. No future leaving it concealed like a needle in a hay stack and the listeners falling asleep.

I'm sure the mention of a possible ball park EBITDA at current price levels. would get all investors and interested brokers hooked and excited enough to crunch some numbers and see the potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.