HIO 14.3% 2.4¢ hawsons iron ltd

Ann: HIO Strategic Review announcement, page-89

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    1) surely you cannot gather more cash - ie sell and gather more shares - ie buy at the same point in time. If you buy low and sell higher of course you will make money.

2) If we think this is a dead duck (I do) stupidity reigns to be buying more shares to hold expecting a price rise because production looms so I will not be. My money earning is what I aim for. Those holding will of course make money on a takeover if they bought (or buy) for 15c or less. The 80/20 rule says that buying at issue price or lower will make money but suggest you have your finger on the sell trigger - ie become a trader.

3) If there is a takeover and someone who knows mining then controls the show then there are prospects of course for production. It will not be as HIO though.

4) There are always possibilities to make money when in the market, but the possible to lose (as HIO has proved for 6 months) is also there. Just will not be because this went according to LT holder's script - buy and wait for share price increase as we near production because this outfit (Woodall & Co) will never achieve that. They have proved it conclusively today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.003(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $24.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.55K 948.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 599507 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 951380 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.