QXR 0.00% 0.6¢ qx resources limited

Ann: Hipo to Earn-In to Advanced Battery Technology Business, page-48

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    They say in the announcement at the top of this page that the work to date has been on "several years of cathode development" and that the Hipo investment is what is being used to fund the development of a battery prototype over the next 6-12 months.

I think it's a bit unfair to demand to see the battery prototype before investing when the investment is what they have clearly said will fund the building of the battery prototype.

-"Would you like to invest some money so we can build a battery prototype? We'll give you equity in exchange for your risk"

>"Only if you show me the prototype first"

-"But we can't show you the prototype because we haven't built it yet. We need the money to build it. We can show you the work we have done on the cathode if that helps?"

>"No, show me the prototype! I've caught you out haven't I? You haven't got a prototype have you?"

-"We never said we had a prototype, we asked you for money so we could build a prototype"

>"Liar! Your promised me a prototype and you haven't got one. You were just trying to steal my money!"

-Ok, I guess we'll look for another investor. We're leaving now..."

"Conman! Liar! Where's my prototype! Where's my equity!"
    Last edited by Queensland Kid: 30/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.660M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3538545 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1523658 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.