KSN 1.33% 7.4¢ kingston resources limited

Ann: Historic mine stockpile confirmed at Misima, page-12

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Interesting little twist, the volume of the old fill site is not huge & very low grade however presents a low cost method to market.

Mining is a factor of commodity revenue market values v fixed & variable costs. The current drilling work which has two rigs ( old & a new one shipped in ) repositioned on a close to port site with surface level gold finds demonstrates the KSN leadership teams experience, skill and depth of management.

Review the top 20 holders on KSN 2017 v 2018 and you will see some name changes. Also factor in the closed site gold price of the last working operations to current 2019 spot Gold price.

Like any business talk and even to a degree stats can be info looked at in a number of ways. The key to success is a new ventures ability to execute an opportunity v a key timeline matrix.

In my opinion the boards timeline out to 2020 is too long. The new top 20 KSN names holdings will have a shorter accountability deliverable given current gold commodity values.

If we see a third or forth drilling unit shipped in and working then we know the urgency around key accountability and unlocking this great opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KSN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.4¢ $14.81K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 518955 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 129329 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KSN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.