ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    So while all those companies compete for government funding to research MM products and they have to go through strict approval. Hemp will be lining up shelves in supermarkets and cafes! One of the healthiest foods there is. I ranted about this ages ago but I also spoke to AK at the hemp expo about this.

Mop crops - these are crops used to clean up toxic soils etc.

Bauxite mining requires the top soil to be removed and and then once mined the top soil needs to be put back and the land regenerated. However this takes a lot of time because of the quality of the soil.

So they use hemp as a mop crop. It grows super fast and it doesn’t require as much water as most plants.. it will help make the soil nice and fertile. This hemp then can be used for industrial purposes etc.. one harvested and with soil now fertile native flora and fauna can returned to a less toxic environment.

Pretty amazing..

Also the time it takes to grow and the licences they have to grow indoors (there’s an ann about that) mean they can grow all year round.

Most morning I throw a banana in with what protein I’m using along with hemp seed and almond milk! Friggen delicious. Can wait to see cafes everywhere serving it!

Good luck today everyone!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.