HLO 0.44% $2.24 helloworld travel limited

You seem to shift from favourable to unfavourable with no logic...

1. 75 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    You seem to shift from favourable to unfavourable with no logic other than the negative market response. I wasn't expecting a significant improvement in the quarterly response, I believed that the marked improvement over previous quarters was already built into the market price.
    I expect it to improve gradually over the next 12 months to exceed $3.0, the first 3 months of the year are typically the worst for HLO but TTR and ebit should show significant improvement over the next 7-8 months and should be reflected in the share price in my opinion.
    One of the major issues to reflect the 1st quarter result and ultimately the outlook in my view is the significant additional cost of employees and sales and marketing, I assume based on these costs management is expecting to see improved sales as a consequence otherwise why do it?
    HLO has a very experienced management who have a lot of skin in the company and we will continue to hold our shares for the foreseeable future as we expect a marked but gradual increase in the price over time.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
-0.010(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $360.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.21 $2.24 $2.20 $236.0K 106.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16818 $2.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 1642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.