AIS 5.88% 18.0¢ aeris resources limited

A good explanation in the technical report of different methods...

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    A good explanation in the technical report of different methods of directional drilling and what's common with deep directional drilling, and the common problems (controlling hole deviation and rigs breaking down at inopportune moments). Wedge hole 15A just missed the target, so might require a different parent hole and/or daughter hole to test the EM conductor, the drill rig drilling wedge hole 16A broke before the drill hole got to the target zone so a case of fixing the rig and re-enter the drill hole if possible.

At least these guys are prepared to drill and use the techniques to get the drill holes on target. It's not easy and it's a learning process, as they understand the ground better, they will design drill holes better in the future to allow for swing and lift. Nice to see some unexpected narrow high-grade mineralization further back up the hole, it's fortuitous accidents like this that can turn into unexpected discoveries....

If it was cheap and easy to find deep Cobar-style orebodies with a drill rig, then everyone would have one....

I'll be holding my AIS and HLX shares as these are typical early-stage high-risk exploration challenges, and there has been nothing yet to show that their exploration rationale is wrong or faulty yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.010(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $174.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $298.9K 1.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44989 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 803964 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.