HMD 4.17% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: HMD & e-Lovu Health Partnership for HeraCARE Deployment US, page-102

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Very few people have any conviction. Even a large holder on here admitted flipping placement shares although he did buy them back higher so good on him. The point is that so many people have their finger on the sell button in all stocks especially in the current macro environment. As I said on another stock thread, I bought COH in the mid 1990s IPO at $2.50. Never sold a single share until $100 then sold a few more at $200 four years ago and still holding the rest. My average on HMD is around 13c now after more recent purchases and if I contemplated selling any at less than ten bags from that average then I'd be a fool in my eyes. When you're playing the microcap space you need to make your winners count because there are so many losing bets at this end of the market. What's the old saying? "Cut your losers and let your winners run". I see so many people sell their winners too early.
    10 bags from 13c is a $300M valuation. If they start to really scale this tech globally that figure is not unrealistic but it requires execution from the company and conviction from the investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $3.663K 159.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 144714 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 75000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.