HMD 8.00% 2.3¢ heramed limited

Ann: HMD Update & COVID-19 Opportunities Conference Call, page-51

1. vmp
    13,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8918
    HMD heracare is unique, professional, comprehensive. FDA/TGA approved for a starter.

There's nothing out there that's offering the same product/service as HMD (other offerings are generic). I think this will fly once the production and shipping constraints are loosened. Meanwhile they'll focus on locations where HMD has advanced presence.

This is not an overnight success, not a fly by night company. It is playing in a unique field with unique product and progressing it methodically with long term outlook.

Targets:
    healthcare providers etc. Some discussions are in advanced stage. Expect news soonish I suppose as the customers are pushing for more urgency in view of the crisis

The current crisis has opened up an accelerated potential adoption by a massive market.

Takeover target?:
    The size of the company might limit the speed of scale up. A few millions of dollars are needed to the solution. I think this company will be taken over by a biggie that can launch it in a much faster and larger scale because the massive demand is not consistent with the size of the company. It is a very attractive target because it's not easy to obtain FDA approvals etc imoooooo.

imo
    Last edited by vmp: 26/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $36.62K 1.556M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1836514 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 56608 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.