HMD 3.70% 2.8¢ heramed limited

Just my jottings from todays conference, others may have covered...

1. 8,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 216
    Just my jottings from todays conference, others may have covered the same and its probably not a logical read, tad hard to hear

Dave talks about background in Phillips and GE..

Introduces Alex, speaking from New York, who has been thrown in the deep end a bit but handling it well, comes from US health system.. USA has a unique insurance based health system that varies per individual, sounded rather complex.

Dave believes HMD can help humanity, telehealth will be the way of the future and current virus has accelerated the issue, sounded like we were not quite ready for it, were now Beta stage on the stage 2 of monitor data to midwife.

Platform can be altered by health care providers insurance co's to suit their own requirements.

Nothing like the AI platform elsewhere, activity trackers heart rate monitors etc using same technology coming..

Cant get enough Herabeat monitors, this is good and bad, means they have sold what they had, wouldnt mention numbers, but cant fill orders due to supply chain halts, India shipment was turned back, does mean we have revenue due, China slowly coming back on line, Israel producing the units, circa 500 - 2000? sounds like they'll all go to the US as shipping lines open still between 2 and demand is there.

Recurring revenue via hospitals, clinics, GPs and insurance co's.

Targeting everyone, major insurance co's down to local GPs looking to offer something different to at homers, they have been hammered since Covid 19 arrived, they sounded tired, could be a time diff issue, but they both sounded very passionate and very excited about the future. Our engineers are very adaptable and all designing is done in house..

Once the global supply issues are solved, there will be no stopping this, between US health and insurance co's and India I think they'll take every unit we can produce..

Have to carefully head out, teleconference did not come with a $50 mill Medicare contract, yet, if we had 10,000 units available, it might have.. Hold up is at our end but not our fault, interest is massive and we're witnessing a global change in health care coming. Will be grabbing what I can when I can still, wow, it hit 24??

Regards to the longs,

TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $10.43K 371.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 262786 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 107433 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.