GLN 0.00% 12.5¢ galan lithium limited

“LFP which has been under heavier price pressure as its...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103

“LFP which has been under heavier price pressure as its theprimary route to market for low quality lepodolite being mined in China whichis the industry's swing production. “

My understanding is that it’s very costly to do this and it pollutesI think its like shale oil only comes out when the price is high or the Chinesemanipulate prices via it regardless of cost. It’s a mine field.

I think GLN is going along well, DFS delayed for good reason,recently acquired directors and other experienced people, would naturally delaya DFS as they look at it as well. I think the upgrade in resource is because someone has seen how they can build out ponds say in 20k lumps using cash flow over a very few short years getting to a plant of 60k per year. We will have the 4k coming along soon. I wonder if that will mean 64k at $20,000 per ton = $1.28 billion in cash flows per year why sell.

1x DFS with 3 stages or say 4 if we include the 4k stage.

Say a 6 year plan to develop the ponds but only need onecapital raising for one big pond and stuff what’s that going to cost 400 million 500 ? the other 3 will come from cash flows. So say a doubling of the shares. 320m goes to say 700 mill shares which could easily represent a $1 per year dividend.

But Argentina sovereign risk is a bugger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.