GLN 0.00% 14.5¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: HMW Project Update, page-43

1. 517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    “as if it’s imminent (again) and directly link this to “a definitive sales agreement” yet make no mention of their existing sales agreement with Glencore. Will any future offtakes be for phase 2 only, since their first one is for 100% of phase 1? JP couldn’t answer that question either in person or on a podcast”

I think you’re looking for problems where there aren’t any per se’. The statement was they will release a “definitive“ when they work through the offers and options”. In other words there is nothing finalized yet. Glencore may be in maybe out. Maybe they can be bought out of the offtake deal for $1m, who knows? They cannot define what has yet to be defined in the world of wheelin n dealin.

Pretty sure JP has noted construction has slowed on a recent interview, but technically you seem to be right that it’s finally officially announced to the ASX. I think this is nit picking for the sake of it. Any serious investor can easily see construction has slowed via here or recent interviews. If anything the earlier the slowdown is announced the more leverage and less desperation Galan has in any offtake/funding negotiations, so it would have been advantageous to realease those details “officially” earlier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $80.30K 554.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 114339 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 271348 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.