HMX 5.41% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Well done Cornwall, I hope you and they make at least a multi...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Well done Cornwall,

I hope you and they make at least a multi bagger!

If every shareholder did the same, it would hopefully stop some of the ridiculous capping and push down of the stock. Or my personal favourite the 1 share traded down at the auction close at 4.10pm.

IMO HMX must be one of the most under the radar small cap companies listed on the ASX right now.

They have a JORC they have done deals (JV’s) with the likes of Sumitomo (more than 1) South32, Glencore and Carnaby to name a few!

The Carnaby deal they now have cash in the bank and hopefully there is more money to come (refer to previous ASX announcement for reference) and HMX are now the largest shareholder of CNB!

Yet the current share price (has fallen to 3.7 cents) is down a staggering 105% from the 12mthly high of .076c.

Am I missing something here or is this a massive opportunity?? Look at what been achieved in the last 12 months!!! DYOR!!!!!

Let’s not forget the copper and gold price increasing in value and little old HMX hold deposits of both.

Hammers story needs to be consistently told, shouted from the rooftops, but IMO what the company really needs is a strong national support network who can get behind the company and get the real story out to the masses to stop the games being played (consisted liquidity).

Team Hammer are getting the job done, building it, doing the deals, continuing exploration but we all need to get behind them (buy low?) and hopefully with further exploration success (real) true value will materialise into the share price and be consistently maintained.

It’s now Hammer’s Time! …Timing is everything as they say.

Good luck to loyal shareholders and true believers in the HMX story.

JMT I do believe and still believe that Team HMX will deliver.

Cheers Aussie
    Last edited by aussiemaddog: Yesterday, 23:53

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $32.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $5 128

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 96647 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 237400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.