HMX 2.70% 3.8¢ hammer metals limited

Ann: HMX Executes JV Agreement with SMMO at Bullrush IOCG Project, page-25

1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    Yes Gmcg, it’s what I consider probably the most vital missing ingredient for HMX’s ultimate success.

A corporate JV promotion/partner of (National and/or International significance) of the company’s achievements, results, progress, deals and growth.

This aim IMO would be to generate consistent liquidity of the stock, they have achieved some great JV’s and bought in world class partners, HMX have JORC assets and had some exploration success and obtained some excellent new tenements and exploration ground potential and are right now fully funded in recent times. Add in rising commodity prices like copper/gold/base metals.

But all this good news just seems to be lost in the ASX fog/noise over the last 12 months.

If Team Hammer can put everything together and bring in the best of the best (they have shown that with their recent JV’s) then IMO anything is possible.

Would make a great story, however as you would know the ultimate success on the ASX is only ever measured in the actual share price.

I believe Team Hammer can put all this together and deliver this for all HMX shareholders.

Good luck to all.

Cheers Aussie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $33.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.7¢ $3.346K 88.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81429 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 179872 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.