KOR 14.3% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Ann: HoA for exporting 500,000tpa of magnesite, page-14

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    well, I think a junior like KOR will always have negative feelings from holders/posters that have been stung by these kind of management in the past... and I think they are right to harbour such feelings against the management... I have been in that boat a dozen times if not not more...

very rarely you see something like AUZ happen and you can see that in matter of days (yes days) the scenario changes.. from being a penny dreadful, a company turns into a multi hundred million dollar market capped company and the SAME management become the toast of the town and people talk of them in the same breath as they do of some very senior managements...

not saying KOR is the next AUZ or anything like that... no... but just keep in mind that one announcement and a defunct useless management turns into MIDAS TOUCH management...

as I am a holder of KOR since 8-9 months only I have not been under duress from their previous project delays and all that I read here... I haven't experienced it first hand... so I am a bit more lenient towards them... I buy in 3-4 tranches and I have done the same here... hold a decent amount of KOR now so waiting to see if it turns into gold or even DSO Magnesium Carbonate for that matter... with a $8m MC, this can surprise on the upside beyond our wildest expectations with full chance of going kaput... RED or BLACK... as simple as that...

fingers crossed and we hope for some progress on this project in the meantime... very risky to try and trade this as seen in the last 2-3 weeks where fortune changes at the drop of a hat... I am in for the long haul...

just my 2c here... no financial advice given and none should be taken... please dyor...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $1.61K 201.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377099 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 294298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.