KOR 0.00% 0.7¢ korab resources limited

I have read the announcement a couple of times and it still...

1. 12,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    I have read the announcement a couple of times and it still baffles me that the requirement to get this going is $4 million... not $40 million.. I know our MC was barely $4 million a few weeks ago but this amount is NOT impossible to raise... can be arranged by a small debt and a capital raise... and that capital raise can be done by putting some runs on the board and getting the sp a lot higher than the current 3c to limit dilution...

just more progress on this project itself can put some serious grunt in the sp and that could do the trick... I know, easier said than done but DSO operation with access to infrastructure and a BUYER/s is exactly what a minnow like KOR needs to get into the league of the big boys...

this HoA seems like nothing but we may find some more news on this front coming in now I feel... the Cobalt and Pilbara gold are all good to have but this is the real deal for me...

hope 2018 is the year where we have more traction on this project... until then we wait for the other projects to help us get through this year...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.569M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 377256 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.