PRS 8.57% 3.8¢ prospech limited.

I emailed Jason yesterday with a few queries and he responded...

1. 58 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I emailed Jason yesterday with a few queries and he responded basically straight away which impressed me. responces below -
    Over the past 12 months, PRS's share price has fallen drastically, do you see this as a result of macro events outside of the company's control, general market sentiment or something else?Anecdotally, there has been a general ‘risk off’ period for the junior sector on the ASX, and resultant selling of non producer, non battery metal companies of late.What activities are upcoming that may stabilize the current share price if drilling wont start until the summer?We do plan to start drilling in mid winter at Zemplin but await Covid restrictions to be lifted.How is the winter going to affect proposed site works?We cannot drill Hodrusa mid winter but can work further East. Some extra works including final design and permitting we are working on presently.Do you have any planned marketing, roadshows or events to attend to increase awareness of Prospech's projects?We are a group of companies that has had an approach for many years of results first, PR second and to that end we are looking to present at standard industry conferences from March next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.003(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $10.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $561 14.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24999 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 31596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.