RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Hog Ranch Gold Trend extended, page-11

1. 537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    “Our drilling also continues to grow the gold footprint beyond
    the current defined 2.26Moz Mineral Resource (see Rex ASX
    announcement of 23 March 2021), with the main structure at
    Bells expanding further.”

With Rex's share price and consequent market capital languishing for many months while, maybe Blind Freddy might see some irony in the advice quoted above of the gold footprint continuing to grow. I make this comment particularly in respect of Bells where the results of 10 additional and apparently very promising drill hole results have been available since 2 March 2022.

I can't help wondering if in the time since 2 March 2022 we could have had a Mineral Resource update for Bells that might have significantly improved the then Mineral Resource estimate of 560koz? The consequent improvement in the SP would seem to have justified the cost of developing an upgraded result, and perhaps more importantly, facilitated more favourable Hillside funding.

These musings are now water under the bridge and no doubt with the knowledge of what now seems to be 13 additional and apparently very promising drill hole results we can expect a significantly improved Bells Mineral Resource update and consequent improved share price.
    - and while we wait are there any Hot Copperites with mining experience prepared to take a punt on what we might expect?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.0¢ $2.430M 5.484M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 3449940 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1036454 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.