RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

What are the chances of Hillside *not* going ahead from here? Is...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    What are the chances of Hillside *not* going ahead from here? Is it a matter of when, not if, from this point? Or is there still a chance we can get financing or a partner and it stays in development purgatory indefinitely? I can't see it not going ahead but I'm no expert.

I often see mining companies announce FIDs and have wondered, 'what does it really mean?'. Is it just the board deciding that all the feasibility studies have been good, and the commodity price is favourable and we're naturally moving ahead with it? Or is there usually more to a positive FID decision -- unseen deals with offtake partners in place, advanced quiet discussions regarding finance, and/or potential part equity in the projects negotiated; with contracts tentatively drawn up? I'm probably showing how little I know about the mining sector here.

Speaking of that rare earths company which Gina has bought ten percent of, it's the stock I had in mind when mentioning the insane number of posts/views on HC and a 25% share price gain. I ended up deleting it from my HC watchlist. The level of speculation and short term trading isn't my cup of tea. "Oh no, it's down 5% since I bought it on Monday. Weak lead from Wall Street. Will cut losses and sell tomorrow. Chart is showing weakness". Gimme a break! That's not investing

Another point... while watching old Rex YouTube presentations, I saw an interview with a channel called Crux Investor. A tough-talking UK financial guy who also has a geology degree. That guy understands the sector and what is/isn't possible. He put Richard on the spot for 40-odd minutes, asked a lot of hard questions, and wasn't afraid to follow up on anything that didn't sound right. The Crux guy took no prisoners! I learned a lot from this interrogation. It was very different from the usual one-sided propaganda presentations.

The 3 million shares changing hands sounds promising but l wouldn't mind another flash sell-off!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.606M 3.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1149600 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2928247 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.