RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

Ann: Hog Ranch off to a great start, page-17

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I'm on the fence simply as I have watched this company charge exorbitant rates for themselves whilst acheiving little so I have no faith that they do anything in the true interests of the company; if the company does ok once their own interests have been served, then managment don't seem against that, but all appears to be strictly in that order from what I can see.
    However, if the aspirations of greedy and self-serving management happen to be, at least for a while, aligned with the prospects of the company, then that could work out generally ok for shareholders. However, I will believe it when I see it.

As for the gold, in itself it is very low grade, I don't see what the fuss is about currently - anything below 3 is traditionally seen as uneconomic, I believe? BUT, if the diagram proves to be reality and not a pipe dream then we will do well, however in my opinion everything hinges upon hitting that deeper vein with some real grade to it (as well as critical mass). I can see how the top layer of disseminated gold spreading across a bigger area could potentially be good news, but presently that is all it is - a maybe. Fingers crossed that the maybe turns into something solid that the market can truly get excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $337.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.5¢ $488.0K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 159571 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 1546155 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.