RXM 0.00% 44.0¢ rex minerals limited

I'm on the fence simply as I have watched this company charge...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I'm on the fence simply as I have watched this company charge exorbitant rates for themselves whilst acheiving little so I have no faith that they do anything in the true interests of the company; if the company does ok once their own interests have been served, then managment don't seem against that, but all appears to be strictly in that order from what I can see.
    However, if the aspirations of greedy and self-serving management happen to be, at least for a while, aligned with the prospects of the company, then that could work out generally ok for shareholders. However, I will believe it when I see it.

As for the gold, in itself it is very low grade, I don't see what the fuss is about currently - anything below 3 is traditionally seen as uneconomic, I believe? BUT, if the diagram proves to be reality and not a pipe dream then we will do well, however in my opinion everything hinges upon hitting that deeper vein with some real grade to it (as well as critical mass). I can see how the top layer of disseminated gold spreading across a bigger area could potentially be good news, but presently that is all it is - a maybe. Fingers crossed that the maybe turns into something solid that the market can truly get excited about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.