CAE 0.00% 5.8¢ cannindah resources limited

Short answer is in the cross section in Post #: 60630135. The...

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    Short answer is in the cross section in Post #: 60630135. The overall hydrothermal breccia is dipping steep to the west, but within the hydrothermal breccia there are more complex layers of sulfides and the actual high grade ore zones that dip to the east. So the host is like a funnel shaped thing dipping steeply to the west, but the actual ore controls and high grade ore is oriented more as a dipping to the east like layers of jam and cream within the funnel. So if they drilled a lot of the old historic RC holes from west to east how predictable was the ore-body for those holes? Of course there may be other complications about which way it plunges so its a real 3D puzzle yet to be put together but if they continue with diamond drilling at least they will have a chance of understanding the overall geology and the more local controls over the mineralisation and ore.

I too, was originally skeptical of a director special as well, but when you sit down and pore over the previous drilling and the recent diamond core results you can see that they aren't doing directors specials, they are drilling diamond core to understand the geology and mineralisation, and the increasing understanding is that previous operators may have been drilling this from the wrong direction with RC, so they didn't understand all the geology, and their resource estimations and geology were low confidence.

I have drilled complex breccia ore zones with RC and the answer is either:

1. blast away with more RC drilling and ignore the geology and end up with a grade shell after lots and lots of RC drilling that may not be in the correct orientation relative to the mineralisation and get a nasty surprise when mining commences.,

or 2. Drill a few diamond holes, understand the geology and controls on mineralisation, and then drill more RC in (possibly) a different orientation, once you understand the geology. i.e. use RC infill drilling for grade and resource estimation data
    Last edited by eastwest101: 22/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55852 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 65000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.