HCT 0.00% 0.7¢ holista colltech limited

Hindsight view is always crystal clear, but the future is not so...

1. 585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Hindsight view is always crystal clear, but the future is not so clear. You are right to say the company is risky but potential cannot be excluded from any equation. There is potential and there is risk. The risk at this price now, as I was saying when it was 5c, is not so great in terms of potential loss. I'd be of a different view if it was currently 20c... But it's not. You called me crazy when I bought more shares at 5c, but I'm up more than 15% since then in a couple of months on that parcel alone. Prior to that I had 100% and 40%+ profit invested in this company. Now I get that that's a very different experience from someone who bought in at 20c and sold out at 5c, but there are always winners and losers in relation to timing in any stock.

ASIC has outlined the claim against the company and the director and it has nothing to do with announcements after early 2020 and nothing outside claims the company made in relation to Natshield sales and efficacy. Those are the allegations ASIC is taking to court. Period. There won't be others. If there were they would have alleged them. There isn't. That's what they found from almost a year investigating the company.

It's clear for everyone that has read the announcements what is happening, but it's not clear to anyone what will happen in the future. That's the bit where people weigh up their own risk appetite against all the factors, not just the negatives. So nobody is doing anybody favours by up-ramping or down-ramping the stock. If the price is high on potential alone the risk is very high if the potential doesn't pan out. If the price is low on potential alone there's a better chance the potential hasn't been factored into the price and any losses from failed potential would not be astronomical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 197656 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 464347 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.