SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

Ann: Hollandaire Drilling Results , page-12

1. DSD
    15,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    As some have commented: 'Today's outstanding Cu results are largely from in-fill drilling'. Indeed it is. But with wide seams bearing 8-10% easily processed Cu it's being treated as if this extraordinary 'super-gene' at a depth of only 80metres is a liability!! Indictative imo of how lopsided the trading in SLR has become. I'm bearish.... even very bearish re world economy. But this company is making profits and has massive assets. Time for management to step-up and show thay have faith in SLR and buy at mkt prices. 67cents. Who could conceive this even just a few weeks ago?

PS. I'm on a trip in S. Africa before heading back to QLD in Novemeber. The mining industry is in turmoil with strikes, clashes, and sabotage... not to mention corruption. The gold mines here are 100 yrs old and many are 8-10,000 feet deep!! Just to keep the air below 40C costs a fortune in power as massive quantities of refridgerated air is pumped-in. Thing is they are doomed and no longer viable. I reckon RSA gold production will halve within 4 months. Many other mines around the globe are sweating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.