FBM 6.06% 3.5¢ future battery minerals limited

Morning people, its been a while since I've posted...

1. 214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning people, its been a while since I've posted anything.....but today I couldnt contain my excitement any longer. Ive been following AOU (formerly TNV) since inception and was very pleased with this bit of news.

It really appears our chairman has pulled off a master stroke with this low cost purchase into the hottest game in town. My hats off to Glenn Whiddon, he is a great deal maker!

In the short to medium term I really see this thing moving higher for the following 4 reasons:

1 Cash is King, and the fact that GW has only agreed to part with a paltry $150,000 for this acquisition out of the $10m+ warchest is sheer brilliance. No need for any capital rasising here. Furthermore only 8m shares to be issued in milestones means Hombolo is a cheap bet for the company.

2 Compared with most other shell companies, we only have 75 million shares on issue! Thats right 75 million compared to most others with  half a billion or more shares on issue, tell me which would you prefer to invest in??? If AOU and this deal gets some traction and even a little bit of hype like other Li peers, it will pop hard and fast! AOU is so tightly held the law of supply and demand will mean this company will be trading by appointment only imo.

3 Every other washed up resource shell company is jumping ship to the technology space and having to go through lengthy recompliance with the ASX. AOU is already a resource company so there is no need for recompliance or being off the boards for months on end while the powers scrutinise every detail.

4 A simple peer comparison with other small Li  explorers such as LTR (next door in Tanzania) and KAI highlight the potentnial for AOU with this acquisition. The above are trading with a market cap of $14m and $20m respectively and both have under $1.5m in cash as at 31/03/16 and cum raising. If you were to apply a conservative $20m market cap to AOU which should be easy to achieve considering half is made up by cash, then based on 75m shares you have a share price of approx $0.27

Historically Auroch has been flying under the radar so not very well known or followed, I am hoping some marketing and promotion by GW and his team will change all of this. The tightly held share capital of this company will ensure further good news and promotion correlates with a steadily rising share price imo.

Anyway, goodluck to all shareholders (long suffering and new).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $23.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $218.2K 6.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23615 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.