WOW 0.31% $32.70 woolworths group limited

yes everyone has a theory,and there are an almost unlimited...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,062 Posts.
    yes everyone has a theory,and there are an almost unlimited opportunity to apply them on the ASX like Mike Tyson said everyone has a plan until they get hit,largely today in our wonderful market controlled by quants and large instos with pockets so deep you cannot compete with capital only anticipation.

At present I am not trading , it is extremely volatile requiring the sort of planning and stress that I dont want at presnt, so am in for the long trade on the basis of my own theory which is macro.

Trading can be very rewarding financially but on the far right hand edge of the screen and beyond is where you live a world where margins might be 1/4c on large cap,a world of planned entries and exits, a world of no stop losses,no buying or selling on the bid or ask only at market and the courage to stay with the plan, unlike many I dont think the world is coming to an end or that China is doing anymore than reorganising along with forex markets some signs of that particular theory are showing up in the news and sp movement to my way of thinking, so I wait sitting in the stocks I bought 2-4 months ago on the slide , money is coming back now and along the way will collect divvy if they pay one and should they sink will buy more with capital thats on holiday at present.

there are lots of subscription services as opposed to free advice and they all have a plan some include lunar movements, I have a substantial library on trading and given we now live in an instant world influenced in every way by data management I agree totally with George Soros that the world of trading and traditional theory has been forever changed , replaced entirely by emotive movement "confidence" will drive the price.

I await a particular circumstance and then will once again join the fray until then I sit in the long trade

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$32.70
Change
0.100(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $39.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$32.50 $32.80 $32.44 $64.53M 1.938M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16 $32.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$32.70 767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.