CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I hear what your saying OB, once again you might be just missing...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    I hear what your saying OB, once again you might be just missing the point a tad, the TU's might be for the 'sentiment' of the post. However there is nothing 'inaccurate' about the statement, I stand by it in fact, yes there are those who are also investors and who are peed off a tad with the so called 'clayton's announcement'. There are however an awful lot of long time investors who are taking all of this in and watching how this all plays out..we are a patient lot ( we have had to be ) This is a massive project, perhaps too many of us thought we were going to park our money into CDU and hey presto in a year or so we'll all be millionaires, we now acknowledge, with more of a quiet resolve, a project this size takes time, and it seriously does take time...

I also wondered myself at the need for a two day Trading Halt, however not one of us outside the company's inner sanctum can really state why the trading halt was put in place, we can perhaps take wild guesses, but would we be correct, I wonder?.

You should know OB there are many many strategies that take place at the sticky end of the game, this is a big play what's happening right now, what might seem totally crazy, may not be at all. Let's not jump too quickly to second guess what is going on, again just an observation not a fact I have to go but nice chatting as usual

Cheers to all, especially the long termers,

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.