CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Hong Kong Dual Listing, page-116

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Well I guess there aren't too many pieces left in the puzzle. Looks like it did come down to the register and NOT what was in the ground after all. Funny that!

I think the really sad part is that so many people wasted so much of their time going "after" the absolute wrong people/things. Can you imagine if all that energy was placed into thought out questions involving the actual issues that WERE effecting this company? I'm of the opinion that if you took a few of the vocal squad, who we now see basically only accomplished taking their fellow shareholders eye's off the true issues (which may eventually undo them all in the end) then it's my belief that there would be no possibility that shareholders would be in this situation. Not a chance based on the mammoth effort of 1 I'd bet! Hasn't he written 3 books or something and was asked to speak at the AGM for goodness sake? Heck between the lot of them I've never seen a SINGLE concern raised on here or at a meeting!! Far too busy chastising posters, ASIC and the ASX for becoming the victims of some OUTSIDE force looking to take their dividends away from them. If one were looking to quietly gain control of an Aussie company there is no doubt that they'd be lucky to have such die hard soldiers!

You couldn't even make up this kind of irony. And people wonder why guys like hOOts is so hooked on this stock. I challenge you to find him a better TV series on at the moment with more twists and turns in it. Heck I don't blame the guy for sitting in the back of the room with a box of popcorn. Best part is that this is just the 1st chapter in the 2nd book!! If I gave a darn enough to buy a single share in this company I'd try to sneak into that EGM with my own box, feet on the desk and catching it in my mouth (despite it probably lasting 7 minutes before something "comes up" like the last one lmao).

So who knows what lies ahead now. Ironically you've STILL got some of the squad wanting the company to use profits to purchase surrounding properties, railways or even upgrade ports. It's never enough is it?I always thought these same posters wanted that money paid out in dividends! It's just the blind leading the blind IMHO and if this thing unfolds the way most now think it will then all you can do is shake your head. It was explained verbatim on here COUNTLESS times!

You better believe them when they say "The dual listing for CuDeco in HK will open new avenues and allow CuDeco to pursue future opportunities in Australia and elsewhere, as we move forward to develop CuDeco long term plan by developing our Company into a major mining house". You betcha it will!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.