ZLD 5.19% 73.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Is this news anything that we didn't already know? I don't...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Is this news anything that we didn't already know? I don't understand all the negativity here. This announcement is terrific, a little late but they have pulled through and got it done.
    I honestly don't think we're going to see a huge amount of share price movement until we see some solid revenue figures. Right now we have absolutely no idea about the profit margins, sales or anything related to income so surely we can't just expect this to hit the moon just because they announced we are going to start selling it (which as I said, we knew would happen).
    Its also been a pretty tough day for the whole market today, a lot of people are cautious about the US election and historically the markets globally are quite volatile in the weeks leading up to it, especially the 7 days leading up to it.
    Patience is always key with small cap companies such as these. Stay the course, we will be rewarded when we know more about how much revenue and market share we are actually generating.

Good luck to all holders. I myself see today as another tick from the board and won't be selling a penny.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $8.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.0¢ $8.21K 10.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 146 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.