ZLD 5.19% 73.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

I would expect to see some media in the coming weeks/months...

1. 1,129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1057
    I would expect to see some media in the coming weeks/months around Zelira/Hope. Not the investor kind, e.g. St@ckh3ad, but more along the lines of what we saw with mainstream news and lifestyle shows off the back of the Insomnia trials earlier in the year.

The TGA would have approved Hope only in the last few days, hence the ann. Whoever's doing the media push will now be able to go out to broadcasters requesting airtime. They can now put their plans into action. I suspect it would be impossible to synchronise a big push for today as the TGA approval date would be unknown before it's granted, and the media people will need some lead-in time. If you remember the Insomnia media push, that was at least a few weeks after the ann.

If they've got any brains, they'll wait until the US election is over too before they start as that's likely to suck up people's attention. The timing also may depend on if they partner with anyone for Hope, I can imagine those negotiations would be reasonably delicate.

My share price target for Xmas as I've mentioned before is 10c, but I would prefer 13c as that would let me free carry, and I can bottom draw it which is my ultimate goal here (as with most other small-cap stocks I own).IMO this target is very achievable, and I feel like ZLD is on track, although it does put the MC well over $100 million which is getting up there for a pre-revenue stock.

Shame about the timing today, the good thing about having a target in the future is that there is plenty of time for things to go right also!
    We are way better off than we were a few months ago. And Thorney would have done more research than me, so that's comforting to know.

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.040(5.19%)
Mkt cap ! $8.283M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 78.0¢ 73.0¢ $8.21K 10.89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 146 71.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.