ZLD 0.00% $1.00 zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: HOPE launches in Australia after TGA approves release, page-51

1. 1,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    @dalts66 - if you find 10 mins give this a read, it articulates my sentiment. I would be keen to hear your thoughts and any other serious long zld holders.

mate, lets be real. The business today compared to 12 months ago looks compelling, Richard Hopkins the one man show two years ago has earnt his money.

my issue is confusing the zelira business plan with investor returns. Consider the messaging to investors 18months ago...

The opportunity
    Merge and create an operational footprint that opens licencing capacity across the universe of 34 states

Aquire HOPE - prooven market ready,.market leader

licence this across the US and launch globally x us starting with australia

Clinically validate new cannibas drugs for large addressable markets starting with a world first cannibas alternative to treat insomnia.

just think about the messaging 18 months ago and the deliberate alure connected to these outcomes and i wish people would own the fact that if u put a dollar of your own money into this 18 months ago. It was under the assumption as zelira hits these milestones, these buzzwords, your investor dollars should see an increase value.

zelira failed at this .... and now point to new buzz words further down a horizon that promise the ilure of investor value and when we get there ... the conversation will swiftly shift to business fundimentals achieved and SCRAP any idea an expectation that dollars invested would yeild a return was included in thise conversions 18 months ago.

now ive been here much longer than that.

Confusing these business outcomes with investor returns is a mistake and a deliberately deceptive tone included with investor comms. People need to own this.

Mate they have 4 quarters of cash based on the increased spending left. Thats about 2 quarters before your dillutted again. Thats before they earn a dollar which as great as those earnings sound if not executed properly really may add little to no value to sp whilst come with another 300 to 600m shares dillutted.

just think about that for a second. Why do you park any cash here? Because that business plan thise buzzwords should if achieved increase the value of your shares. Right?

From an roi perspective show me how this makes sense if you bought into zld story 18 months ago at 7.4c ??????? Not to mention 3 years ago at the 7c raise?

really? Think about that?

. ..... ..

None of the buzz words mentioned that todays stock buyers buy into really promise anything interms of value inflections for your shares. Only business growth and development which from a corperate capital public percepctive pin this as one of the worst stocks to invest on asx over last 3 years. They failed to unlock a greater value for shareholders over a 3 year period WHILST delevering on there biz plan.

not a retail stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2040 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 3472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.58am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.