ZLD 0.00% 75.0¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Ann: HOPE launches in Australia after TGA approves release, page-58

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Yes, indeed I have. I share Richard's frustration with the TGA imposed limitations and I don't doubt for a minute that everyone at Z is working their hardest to ensure long term success. In the email, Richard directs you to the media section of the site claiming they've had national (print and TV) coverage of the products and the trials. He is correct in this asserrtion and for this, yes, a big thumbs up. The mainstream TV news spots on the trials sent shockwaves through the industry and saw a corresponding increase in the SP.
    My cynicism of the complete lack of exposure were in relation to the two launches that we've had in recent weeks. I'm standing by my claim that they were complete flops.There has been zero national mainstream coverage of either of these launches. I am however assuming that covergae of the launches would be entirely permissable under the TGA promotional restrictions as it's not promoting the product directly to consumers or marketing it as an alternative treatment. I thought the company may see that it is vitaly important to generate some mainstream coverage around the launches precisely because of the TGA ban on product marketing and free publicity is of course is the best publicity . The launches of the products were of course also newsworthy for reasons we're all familiar with and therefore it wouldn't be an impossibility to get the attention of the TV networks. I see this as a missed opportunity. Perhaps the company may like to use the "learn" part of their business model to review their approach to future launches.
    I may of course have been a little too harsh in my criticism but I had a bit of HOPE that media coverage of the launches may not be expressly prohibited by the TGA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.