AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

Ann: HORN ISLAND CLOSE SPACE DRILL RESULTS, page-18

1. 4,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 803
    Well unfortunately it appears that the scoping study, infill drill results, drill result from rubbish tip, starting of drill program in NSW back in August lol what a joke, have all been attempts to try and pump sp for another CR, we had 1.5 quarters of money from last quarter so we are broke and the Sp has not moved if anything gone down. We have institutional investors that are pissed as they are in the red from the last two raises, and nothing is moving the share price anywhere, Fiji is just a hand shake for a mate that will never eventuate to anything, so it all rides on NSW drI’ll results to try and get this moving, but it’s still too wet in summer to start, winter is not far away now so this may not get drilled, is it in a swamp? If it is that difficult to access how will it ever be mined?
    Unfortunately AQX is nothing but a pay cheque for AB, he cares little about providing shareholders any kind of return as he just wants his giant pay packet for nothing, when was the last time he bought any of our massively undervalued shares? With his 400+ k salary surely he can splash a bit of cash?
    So the short of it is the infill drill results where supposed to be used in scoping study they lied and they were not, we had 1.7 million over 3 months ago, we have drilled pointlessly at horn as it hasn’t achieved anything, in that period we have paid over $600000 in wages and corporate expenses, not including drilling, I mean come on people we need to start getting some information about what we are getting for our money, we are spend a quarter of a million dollars a quarter on company expenses, they don’t even have an actual phone line it is a switchboard, so there is a hell of a lot of lunches being charged to us, it is time for all shareholders to start emailing management for some answers, anyone that is happy with their performance is part of the lunch party as I have never seen such and overpaid underworked director of a company in my life, he will do another raise this month and that will be the last one as he runs the company into the ground, now is the time for us to stand up, if we shut up he wins, I for one will be emailing him regularly, to which he never responds, now I will also call him directly as he is paid by us, this has been going on too long he is being paid as an extremely expensive full time employee but his main job is as a consultant of a different company, his performance is utterly disgraceful and he needs to stand down or stand up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $2.027K 253.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 510889 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 181580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.